List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Boehm Date:March 5 2010 3:44pm
Subject:RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?
View as plain text
The decision to which SQL node processes the SQL statement is determined by the
jdbc-connector. You will need to read the documentation or possibly, source code, for the
connector to determine which/how SQL node is picked.

I've never used the jdbc-connector myself but the C-api allows you to get info on the
server via function call. Perhaps there's something similar in jdbc?

-Matthew

Thread
how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Peter Chen3 Mar
  • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Matthew Boehm3 Mar
    • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Peter Chen5 Mar
      • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Matthew Boehm5 Mar
    • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Stewart Smith23 Mar