List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Chen Date:March 5 2010 5:58am
Subject:RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?
View as plain text
Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your answer.

I want to know how to find which SQL Node deals with SQL request. Because I want test
whether the loadblanceStrategy=random or loadblanceStrategy=bestResponseTime are OK.

In my project, I want to use mysql-cluster to implement High Availability of Database. I
want to how much time are used for switching from one SQL node to another. But, with the
test going on, I find that maybe the configuration item of loadblanceStrategy are not
really working.

So I want to know which SQL Node deals with SQL requests, so that I can make sure which
loadbalance algorithm should I use.

Please help me.Thanks,
Peter