List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Boehm Date:March 3 2010 4:29pm
Subject:RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?
View as plain text
Hi Peter,
AFAIK, NDBD nodes don't actually process SQL. MySQLd handles processing
of SQL and passes along requests for data retrieval to the NDBD nodes.
If you use EXPLAIN PARTITIONS <SQL>, you can see which NDBD node(s) will
be accessed to get that data back.

-Matthew

36:33306/test?autoReconnect=true&autoReconnectForPools=true&loadBalance
> lacklistTimeout=1000&failOverReadOnly=false&loadBalanceStrategy=random
>

> I execute SQL operation on host A, and host A connect to these two SQL
> nodes to access DB.I want to know how to find which SQL node deals
with
> SQL operation?
>

> Now I am using Solaris command "snoop" to grab packages on port 33306.
> But I think it's not good.
>
> In my opinion, I can decide the SQL node handling SQL operation by
> checking some files of MySQL, such as some log files.But I am not
sure.

> Could you tell me how to check it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Thread
how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Peter Chen3 Mar
  • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Matthew Boehm3 Mar
    • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Peter Chen5 Mar
      • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Matthew Boehm5 Mar
    • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Stewart Smith23 Mar