List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Chen Date:March 3 2010 9:22am
Subject:how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?
View as plain text
Hi all,

I am using mysql-cluster 7.0.9 for testing.

There are two SQL nodes, two Data nodes and one management node in my
mysql-cluster. And the mysql-cluster is deployed on Solaris 10 sparc
system.

I configure JDBC url to implement load balancing. The JDBC URL is like
this:

DS_mmvd_URL=jdbc:mysql:loadbalance://192.168.1.19:33306,192.168.1.
36:33306/test?autoReconnect=true&autoReconnectForPools=true&loadBalanceB
lacklistTimeout=1000&failOverReadOnly=false&loadBalanceStrategy=random

I execute SQL operation on host A, and host A connect to these two SQL
nodes to access DB.I want to know how to find which SQL node deals with
SQL operation?

Now I am using Solaris command "snoop" to grab packages on port 33306.
But I think it's not good.

In my opinion, I can decide the SQL node handling SQL operation by
checking some files of MySQL, such as some log files.But I am not sure.

Could you tell me how to check it?

Thanks,

Peter

Thread
how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Peter Chen3 Mar
  • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Matthew Boehm3 Mar
    • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Peter Chen5 Mar
      • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Matthew Boehm5 Mar
    • RE: how to find which SQL node deals with SQL request?Stewart Smith23 Mar