List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anand Sriraman Date:February 24 2010 12:33pm
Subject:Re: In mysql cluster data node, where do tables store?
View as plain text
Hi Peter,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Peter Chen <peter.chen@stripped> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I am using mysql-cluster-7.0.9 for testing.
>

> I stored 10,000 rows in my database. After checking the size of files in
> directory /mysql/data/, I found their sizes didn't increase compared
> with before inserting rows in database.
>

> I don't understand.
>

> In my opinion, I think files in directory /mysql/data/ should become
> much bigger, because the rows in database are much more than before.
>

> I think the rows are not stored in directory /mysql/data/. Then where do
> these rows store?

I had a similar question a while back. I think you'll find the following
thread helpful:
http://lists.mysql.com/cluster/7460

--
Anand Sriraman

Thread
In mysql cluster data node, where do tables store? Peter Chen24 Feb
  • Re: In mysql cluster data node, where do tables store?Geert Vanderkelen24 Feb
  • Re: In mysql cluster data node, where do tables store?Anand Sriraman24 Feb