List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:February 24 2010 8:55am
Subject:Re: cluster binaries version 7.0.11a
View as plain text
Hendrik Woltersdorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yesterday morning I saw on the download page of dev.mysql.com a new version
> of the cluster binaries file (7.0.11a) an downloaded it:
>
> name: mysql-cluster-gpl-7.0.11a-linux-x86_64-glibc23.tar.gz
> size: 227.630.684 Bytes
>
> One hour later this version had disappeared from the download page. Now
> there is version 7.0.9 again.
>
> My question is now, can I use these binaries or is there a problem with it
> aside from the bug, fixed in version 7.0.11b ?

there is a bug fixed in 7.0.11b so I don't recommend using it,
and there was some internal misunderstanding that made 7.0.11a be visible
for a short period of time

sorry for this

/Jonas

> regards
>
> Hendrik Woltersdorf
> XCOM AG
> Tel.: 0375/27008-580
> Tel. mobil: 0178/5710078
> Email: Hendrik.Woltersdorf@stripped
>

> *** XCOM AG Legal Disclaimer ***
>
> Diese E-Mail einschliesslich ihrer Anhaenge ist vertraulich und ist allein
> für den Gebrauch durch den vorgesehenen Empfaenger bestimmt. Dritten ist
> das Lesen, Verteilen oder Weiterleiten dieser E-Mail untersagt. Wir bitten,
> eine fehlgeleitete E-Mail unverzueglich vollstaendig zu loeschen und uns
> eine Nachricht zukommen zu lassen.
>
> This email may contain material that is confidential and for the sole use
> of the intended recipient. Any review, distribution by others or forwarding
> without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
>
> Hauptsitz: Bahnstrasse 37, D-47877 Willich, USt-IdNr.: DE 812 885 664
> Kommunikation: Telefon +49 2154 9209-70, Telefax +49 2154 9209-900,
> www.xcom.de
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Krefeld, HRB 10340
> Vorstand: Matthias Albrecht, Marco Marty, Dr. Rainer Fuchs, Dirk Werner
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Stefan H. Tarach

Thread
cluster binaries version 7.0.11aHendrik Woltersdorf24 Feb
  • Re: cluster binaries version 7.0.11aJonas Oreland24 Feb
    • Antwort: Re: cluster binaries version 7.0.11aHendrik Woltersdorf24 Feb