Hi,

I have already set ndb_autoincrement_prefetch_sz to 1. It does not force order.
What I get is this:

ID DATE_INSERT
-------------------------------------
14757, '2010-01-29 10:15:51'
14756, '2010-01-29 10:15:50'
14755, '2010-01-29 10:15:50'
14721, '2010-01-29 10:15:50'
14720, '2010-01-29 10:15:50'
14719, '2010-01-29 10:15:50'
14739, '2010-01-29 10:13:37'
14738, '2010-01-29 10:13:37'
14737, '2010-01-29 10:13:37'
14736, '2010-01-29 10:13:37'

kind regards

Hendrik Woltersdorf
XCOM AG
Tel.: 0375/27008-580
Tel. mobil: 0178/5710078
Email: Hendrik.Woltersdorf@xcom.de

Inactive hide details for Martin Skold ---29.01.2010 11:14:58---Hi!Martin Skold ---29.01.2010 11:14:58---Hi!

          Martin Skold <Martin.Skold@Sun.COM>
          Gesendet von: Martin.Skold@Sun.COM

          29.01.2010 11:13

An

Hendrik Woltersdorf <hendrik.woltersdorf@xcom.de>

Kopie

cluster@lists.mysql.com

Thema

Re: howto implement a fifo queue in MySQL Cluster ?

Hi!

Autoincrement values are inserted in order, but we prefetch
series of values to get better performance. So if you are
inserting from several connections (or mysqld's) you will
not get a total ordering. If you want that you can set
ndb_autoincrement_prefetch_sz to 1 should force order.
This will, however, degrade performance for inserts.

BR
-- Martin

www.xcom.de