List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard McCluskey Date:January 13 2010 6:39pm
Subject:ndbd -vs- ndbmtd
View as plain text
question :

I am running a data node on a machine with a pair of dual cores.
Originally I set this to use ndbd, but am now wondering if I should
switch to using ndbmtd. However this got me to thinking why using ndbd
is not the 'default' setting given that most machines that are servers
nowadays are multi-core. This in turn got me to wondering if the ndbmtd
is actually production ready yet, or was there some historical reason
that the multi-threaded binary is not the default...

Richard

--
Richard McCluskey
Senior Engineer

http://go2.com  - The best entertainment guide on mobile.
Thread
ndbd -vs- ndbmtdRichard McCluskey13 Jan
  • Re: ndbd -vs- ndbmtdJon Stephens14 Jan