List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:January 9 2010 6:01am
Subject:Time difference between MySQL Cluster create table and other
storage engines
View as plain text
Hi All,

I am creating tables using mysql NDB Storage Engine overall there are 12 tables which I am
creating thorugh  stored procedure:

There is a big time difference between the creation of table on different storage engines.
and I am unable to trace the problem:

When I am creating those tables with MyIsAm :- It is taking 0.12 Sec
When I am creating those tables with InnoDB :- It is taking 0.42 Sec
and When I am creating those tables with NDB :- It is taking 4.25 Sec

Is it because ndb is giving me response after it writes the same create table statement on
both the data nodes.

Thanks in advance.
 Manasi Save

Time difference between MySQL Cluster create table and otherstorage enginesManasi Save9 Jan
  • Re: Time difference between MySQL Cluster create table and otherstorage enginesAndrew Hutchings9 Jan
    • Re: Time difference between MySQL Cluster create table and otherstorage enginesMatthew Montgomery9 Jan
  • Re: Time difference between MySQL Cluster create table and otherstorage enginesStewart Smith14 Jan