List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 7 2010 7:02am
Subject:Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulation
View as plain text
Hope We can't as we don't know which part of data of a table is in which
.ndb files.
The .frm file for ndb will be circulated to all the data and sql nodes. So,
by doing so if any conflict occurs we can't access the table.
but We can restore the ndb native backup ( which consists of ndb files ) on
the data nodes by using single user mode.

Thanks,
Suresh Kuna

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save31 Dec
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationPekka Nousiainen31 Dec
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationTom Hanlon1 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationStewart Smith14 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationStewart Smith14 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationAndrew Hutchings7 Jan
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationTom Hanlon7 Jan