List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:January 7 2010 6:24am
Subject:Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulation
View as plain text
Dear Suresh,

I think you misunderstood my problem.

I have NDB cluster installed and its fully functional. What I want is I
need to create tables at OS level by copy pasting .frm and .ndb files.
or the way innodb supports overwriting them.

Thanks in advance

Manasi Save

Quoting Suresh Kuna <sureshkumarilu@stripped>:
> To use the engine, the engine has to be already compiled in the binaries
> what we have installed then only we can create table using that engine.
> "show engines;" stmt will show you What are all engines compiled, enabled
> and disabled.
>
> Suresh Kuna
> MySQL DBA
>
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Manasi Save <
> manasi.save@stripped> wrote:
>
> > Hi Suresh,
> >

> > I am sorry but I could not understand what you are trying to say. by show
> > engines.
> >
> > --
> > Manasi Save
> >
> > Quoting Suresh Kuna :
> >
> > Check whether the NDB engine enabled in the MySQLD server or not using show
> > engines.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Suresh Kuna
> > MySQL DBA
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Manasi Save <
> > manasi.save@stripped> wrote:
> >
> >> Dear Tom,
> >>
> >> Whatever you thought is right about what I want.
> >> But can anyone provide me any solution on this. Well I want to create
> >> quite a few databases which will be in NDB so, I really cannot do it
> >> mannually creating them..... Is there any way using which I can manipulate
> >> this on OS level?
> >>
> >>  --
> >> Manasi Save
> >>

> >> Quoting Tom Hanlon :

> at OS
> putting dummy
> what above

> The
> If

> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Thanks
> > Suresh Kuna
> > MySQL DBA
> >

> -- Thanks
> Suresh Kuna
> MySQL DBA

Thread
MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save31 Dec
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationPekka Nousiainen31 Dec
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationTom Hanlon1 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationStewart Smith14 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationStewart Smith14 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationAndrew Hutchings7 Jan
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationTom Hanlon7 Jan