List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 7 2010 5:44am
Subject:Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulation
View as plain text
To use the engine, the engine has to be already compiled in the binaries
what we have installed then only we can create table using that engine.
"show engines;" stmt will show you What are all engines compiled, enabled
and disabled.

Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save31 Dec
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationPekka Nousiainen31 Dec
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationTom Hanlon1 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationStewart Smith14 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationStewart Smith14 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationAndrew Hutchings7 Jan
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationTom Hanlon7 Jan