List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pekka Nousiainen Date:December 31 2009 9:32am
Subject:Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulation
View as plain text
On 091231, Manasi Save wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea if I can manipulate NDBCluster table at OS level.

Short and sweet: no.

> What I want to do is I want to copy-paste database file of NDB Database file.
> Like the way we can do with InnoDB. by just putting dummy data definition and we can
> overwrite file with actual records.

I don't know InnoDB (except as Oracle imitation).
Not sure what above means, tablespaces?

--
Pekka Nousiainen, Software Engineer, Sun Microsystems / MySQL
Thread
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationManasi Save7 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationSuresh Kuna7 Jan
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationStewart Smith14 Jan
  • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationAndrew Hutchings7 Jan
    • Re: MySQL NDB Cluster Table definition manipulationTom Hanlon7 Jan