List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:September 28 2004 8:46am
Subject:Re: nightly crashing
View as plain text
Jim,

it's been pushed today and should thus be available in the next nightly
build which should include
ChangeSet@stripped, 2004-09-28 08:34:25

Please let me know it it fixes your problem.

BR,

Jim Hoadley wrote:

>Tomas --
>
>That's great news. Let me know when the fix is in a nightly
>snapshot. Very exciting to think that this problem I've been
>experiencing for 2 months may be solved.
>
>-- Jim Hoadley
>   Sr Software Eng
>   Dealer Fusion Inc
>

>--- Tomas Ulin <tomas@stripped> wrote:
>

>>Jim,
>>
>>We have located the memory leak which probably caused your problems.
>>
>>This fix (together with some other) is now going through internal
>>testing and will be available once this is done.
>>
>>BR,
>>
>>Tomas
>>
>>Jim Hoadley wrote:
>>

>>>I'm attaching a file showing free memory statistics on EDSEL. The file
>>>begins when the NDB and API nodes are started and continues past where
>>>the NDB node crashes (after about 13 hours).
>>>
>>>I should mention that for testing I'm using a single table in the
>>>MySQL test database with only 6 records. So this is a tiny, tiny database.
>>>
>>>Also I should mention that on another machine I'm running a loop in bash
>>>that connects with 7 clients and asks "SELECT * FROM ...", sleeps 1 second
>>>and repeats.
>>>
>>>-- Jim Hoadley
>>>  Sr Software Eng
>>>  Dealer Fusion Inc.

>>>Declare Yourself - Register online to vote today!
>>>http://vote.yahoo.com

>>>This body part will be downloaded on demand.

>http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Thread
Re: nightly crashingJim Hoadley1 Sep
  • Re: nightly crashingJim Hoadley1 Sep
    • Can't Init DatabaseSharad Maloo2 Sep
      • Re: Can't Init DatabaseOlivier Kaloudoff2 Sep
        • Re: Can't Init DatabaseSharad Maloo2 Sep
          • Re: Can't Init DatabaseTomas Ulin2 Sep
      • Re: Can't Init DatabaseWouter de Jong2 Sep
        • Re: Can't Init DatabaseChad Martin2 Sep
          • Re: Can't Init DatabaseSharad Maloo2 Sep
          • Re: Can't Init DatabaseWouter de Jong3 Sep
  • Re: nightly crashingPh.D. Joseph E. Sacco1 Sep
  • Re: nightly crashingMikael Ronström2 Sep
    • Re: nightly crashingJim Hoadley22 Sep
      • Re: nightly crashingMikael Ronström23 Sep
      • Re: nightly crashingTomas Ulin23 Sep
        • Re: nightly crashingJim Hoadley23 Sep
RE: Can't Init DatabaseLuke H. Crouch2 Sep
  • Re: Can't Init DatabaseWouter de Jong3 Sep
    • Re: Can't Init DatabaseTomas Ulin3 Sep
      • Re: Can't Init Database <- solvedWouter de Jong3 Sep
        • Re: Can't Init Database <- solvedMagnus Svensson6 Sep
Re: nightly crashingJim Hoadley23 Sep
  • Re: nightly crashingTomas Ulin25 Sep
    • Re: nightly crashingJim Hoadley27 Sep
      • Re: nightly crashingTomas Ulin28 Sep