List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alejandro J. Ramírez Date:July 1 2004 3:48pm
Subject:RE: ODBC and MySQL Cluster?
View as plain text
Hi Mikael,

	So if the API goes down it is not transparent for the
application that needs to run on the Cluster? For example people were
talking about having a webserver on each node... if one webserver goes
down, you would have to have some rule (metric?) that tells people
trying to get to that webserver, that they should try other ip address
(Other webserver on the cluster) for reaching that same service? This
might be a little out of the scope of the mailing list but I am trying
to figure out a useful way of using the cluster.

Thanks!

Alejandro Ramírez