List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:September 23 2004 6:52pm
Subject:Re: Can't create table

my config file:

[ndbd default]
NoOfReplicas= 2
MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations= 10000
DataMemory= 40M
IndexMemory= 12M
Diskless= 1
TimeBetweenWatchDogCheck= 30000
DataDir= /home/tomas/mysql/mysql-test/ndbcluster-2200

[ndbd]
HostName= localhost

[ndbd]
HostName= localhost

[ndb_mgmd]
DataDir= /home/tomas/mysql/mysql-test/ndbcluster-2200
PortNumber= 2200

[mysqld]

[mysqld]

[mysqld]

[mysqld]

[tcp default]
PortNumber= 2202

Please run:

ndb_show_tables  to see what tables are present in the cluster...  and
verify that these are the same as you see through the mysql client

this is what it looks like for me:

bash-2.05b$ ndb_show_tables
id    type                 state    logging database     schema   name
0     SystemTable          Online   Yes     sys          def      SYSTAB_0
2     SystemTable          Online   Yes     sys          def
NDB$EVENTS_0
4     UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040901
6     UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040902
8     UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040903
10    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040904
12    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040905
14    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040906
16    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040907
18    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040908
20    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040909
22    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040910
24    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040911
26    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040912
28    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040913
30    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040914
32    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040915
34    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040916
36    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040917
38    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040918
40    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040919
42    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040920
44    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040921
46    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040922
48    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040923
50    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040924
52    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040925
54    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040926
56    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040927
58    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040928
60    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040929
62    UserTable            Online   Yes     test         def
tbl_20040930

NDBT_ProgramExit: 0 - OK

Tatiana Peña wrote:

> Hi!!
> This is the bash script than I'm using to create 30 tables, one for
> each day from September.
>
> The parameters it needs are the user and the password to the database
>
> ------ create_sept.sh-----
>
> #!/bin/bash
>
> # $1 is the user from the database
> # $2 is the password from the user
>

> function create() {
>
> mysql cdr -u$2 -p$3 -Ne " create table $1 (
> recordType varchar(2),
> callTransactionType varchar(3),
> servedmsisdn varchar(15),
> servedIMEITAC varchar(6),
> servedIMEIFAC varchar(2),
> servedIMEISNR varchar(6),
> servedIMEISP varchar(2),
> servedMSRN varchar(15),
> startOfChargingdate date,
> timeStamp time,
> callDuration integer,
> otherpartylongnumberb varchar(20),
> dialledOtherPartyB varchar(20),
> thirdpartyb varchar(20),
> exchangeId varchar(15),
> tgrpNameIc varchar(10),
> cicIc varchar(6),
> tgrpNameOg varchar(10),
> cicOg varchar(6),
> sequenceNumber integer,
> CIDMCC varchar(3),
> CIDMNC varchar(3),
> CIDLAC varchar(3),
> cId varchar(5),
> inflag varchar(2),
> inservicekey varchar(2),
> intermediateSequenceNumber integer,
> drcCallId varchar(16),
> drcCallRN varchar(16)
> )
> TYPE=NDB
> ;
> "
>
> }
>

> for i in `seq 1 30`;
>   do
>   if [ $i -lt 10 ]; then
>       create tbl_2004090$i $1 $2
>   else
>       create tbl_200409$i $1 $2
>   fi
> done
>

> -----END create_sept.sh-----
>
> --
> Tatiana Peña <_tayotas@stripped <mailto:tayotas@stripped>>
>

> El jue, 23-09-2004 a las 04:44, Tomas Ulin escribió:
>
>>/Tatiana,
>>
>>please send your script so we can test.
>>
>>Thanks,

>>Tatiana Peña wrote:
>>
>>>Hi!
>>>
>>>Mysql 4.1.5-gamma is installed with the same config.ini file I've sent.
>>>Error 4336 seems not to appear anymore :)
>>>
>>>I also was trying to create 30 tables using a script but it creates some
>>>of them and for the others the system returns:
>>>
>>>mysql> CREATE TABLE ctest13 (i INT) ENGINE=NDBCLUSTER;
>>>ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table './cdr/ctest3.frm' (errno: 709)
>>>
>>>If I delete one table it is possible to create another tables (more than
>>>one), but eventually the same error occurs  :S
>>>
>>>What could be the cause of the error?
>>>

>>>/

Thread
Can't create tableTatiana Peña21 Sep
  • Re: Can't create tableMikael Ronström21 Sep
    • Re: Can't create tableTatiana Peña23 Sep
      • Re: Can't create tableTomas Ulin23 Sep
        • Re: Can't create tableTatiana Peña23 Sep
          • Re: Can't create tableTomas Ulin23 Sep
        • Re: Can't create tableTatiana Peña26 Sep
          • Re: Can't create tableMagnus Svensson26 Sep
            • Re: Can't create tableTatiana Peña28 Sep
            • More than an API on a computerTatiana Peña28 Sep
              • Re: More than an API on a computerMagnus Svensson28 Sep