Hello Manoj,

I had a look on the my.cnf files in your first post. There you use the same node-id for all servers on one machine in the connectstring. I recommend that you do not use node-ids in the connectstrings at all.

kind regards

Hendrik Woltersdorf
XCOM AG
Tel.: 0375/27008-162
Tel. mobil: 0178/5710078
Email: Hendrik.Woltersdorf@xcom.de

Inactive hide details for Geert Vanderkelen ---01.09.2009 07:55:54---Manoj,Geert Vanderkelen ---01.09.2009 07:55:54---Manoj,

          Geert Vanderkelen <Geert.Vanderkelen@Sun.COM>
          Gesendet von: Geert.Vanderkelen@Sun.COM

          01.09.2009 07:55

An

manoj.burande@artificialmachines.com

Kopie

cluster@lists.mysql.com

Thema

Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.

Manoj,

And my blog post was not useful then?
Did that simple setup also fail for you? I would be interested to hear
it so I can fix things..

-Geert

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=45495

http://blog.some-abstract-type.com/2009/08/how-to-start-mysql-cluster-70-with-2.html

--
Geert Vanderkelen, MySQL Senior Support Engineer
Sun Microsystems GmbH     Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028