List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geert Vanderkelen Date:September 1 2009 5:55am
Subject:Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.
View as plain text
Manoj,

And my blog post was not useful then?
Did that simple setup also fail for you? I would be interested to hear
it so I can fix things..

-Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen, MySQL Senior Support Engineer
Sun Microsystems GmbH     Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028

Thread
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande31 Aug
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
    • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Johan Andersson31 Aug
      • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande1 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Hendrik Woltersdorf1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande7 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen7 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande10 Sep