List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manoj Burande Date:September 1 2009 4:25am
Subject:Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.
View as plain text
Hello johan,

I did everything as per the required procedures but still facing same
problem.

I have few doubts regarding the same which I want to clear as,

1] Is the file permissions or ownership matters in this problem.
2] Is the "my.cnf" file matters while starting "ndb_mgmd".
3] If the "my.cnf" file matters then please provide me the sample my.cnf
configuration file.
4] Is there any concept of master and slave management node while
configuring it.
5] Is it require any network configuration.

OR

Can you pleaseeeee provide me the both (my.cnf and config.ini) files as
per previously provided scenario.

Pleaseeeeeeee help me.

--
Manoj M. Burande,
Artificial Machines Pvt Ltd,

Thread
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande31 Aug
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
    • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Johan Andersson31 Aug
      • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande1 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Hendrik Woltersdorf1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande7 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen7 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande10 Sep