List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:August 31 2009 1:57pm
Subject:Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.
View as plain text
Hi,

I have spotted some bugs in the management servers. Here is one
regarding multiple management servers:

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=45495

-johan

Geert Vanderkelen wrote:
> Manoj, All,
>
> And I wrote something, I hope this helps:
>  http://blog.some-abstract-type.com/2009/08/how-to-start-mysql-cluster-70-with-2.html
>

> -Geert
>
> On Aug 31, 2009, at 14:28, Geert Vanderkelen wrote:
>

>> On Aug 31, 2009, at 14:19, Manoj Burande wrote:
>> ..
>>> 1] [root@ns mysql-cluster]# ndb_mgmd -f config.ini
>>> --configdir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini --initial
>>
>> --configdir should point to a directory, not a file.
>>
>>> Can you please provide me the sample configuration files for multiple
>>> "ndb_mgm" and some steps to do the initial start.
>>
>> Your configuration is fine, and you start it OK, because
>> I just did it as well.. Maybe I was lucky :)
>>
>> I or we should write something about it..
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Geert

Thread
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande31 Aug
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
    • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Johan Andersson31 Aug
      • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande1 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Hendrik Woltersdorf1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande7 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen7 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande10 Sep