List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geert Vanderkelen Date:August 31 2009 12:28pm
Subject:Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.
View as plain text
On Aug 31, 2009, at 14:19, Manoj Burande wrote:
..
> 1] [root@ns mysql-cluster]# ndb_mgmd -f config.ini
> --configdir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini --initial

--configdir should point to a directory, not a file.

> Can you please provide me the sample configuration files for multiple
> "ndb_mgm" and some steps to do the initial start.

Your configuration is fine, and you start it OK, because
I just did it as well.. Maybe I was lucky :)

I or we should write something about it..

Cheers,

Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen, MySQL Senior Support Engineer
Sun Microsystems GmbH     Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028

Thread
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande31 Aug
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
    • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Johan Andersson31 Aug
      • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande1 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Hendrik Woltersdorf1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande7 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen7 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande10 Sep