List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manoj Burande Date:August 31 2009 12:19pm
Subject:Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.
View as plain text
Hi Geert,

Thanks for your reply.

I did everything which you have written in your reply. Below are the
steps(as per your reply) and some resulted reports which I had followed,

on host: 192.168.1.107
======================
1] [root@ns mysql-cluster]# ndb_mgmd -f config.ini
--configdir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini --initial
2009-08-31 17:41:33 [MgmSrvr] INFO     -- NDB Cluster Management Server.
mysql-5.1.34 ndb-7.0.6

on host: 192.168.1.125
======================
2] [root@test mysql-cluster]# ndb_mgmd -f config.ini
--configdir=/var/lib//mysql-cluster/config.ini
2009-08-31 17:44:01 [MgmSrvr] INFO     -- NDB Cluster Management Server.
mysql-5.1.34 ndb-7.0.6
2009-08-31 17:44:02 [MgmSrvr] INFO     -- Reading cluster configuration
from 'config.ini'
2009-08-31 17:44:02 [MgmSrvr] WARNING  -- at line 45: Cluster
configuration warning:
  arbitrator with id 1 and db node with id 3 on same host 192.168.1.107
  arbitrator with id 2 and db node with id 4 on same host 192.168.1.125
  Running arbitrator on the same host as a database node may
  cause complete cluster shutdown in case of host failure.

But still same error reported by mysql-cluster as,
on host: 192.168.1.107
======================
3] [root@ns mysql-cluster]# ndb_mgm -e show
Connected to Management Server at: 192.168.1.107:1186
ERROR Message: The cluster configuration is not yet confirmed by all
defined management servers. This management server is still waiting for
node 2 to connect.

Could not get configuration
*  4012: Failed to get configuration

[root@test mysql-cluster]# ndb_mgm -e show
Connected to Management Server at: 192.168.1.107:1186
ERROR Message: The cluster configuration is not yet confirmed by all
defined management servers. This management server is still waiting for
node 2 to connect.

Could not get configuration
*  4012: Failed to get configuration
*        The cluster configuration is not yet confirmed by all defined
management servers. This management server is still waiting for node 2 to
connect.

Can you please provide me the sample configuration files for multiple
"ndb_mgm" and some steps to do the initial start.

--
Manoj M. Burande,
Artificial Machines Pvt Ltd,

Thread
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande31 Aug
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
    • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Johan Andersson31 Aug
      • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande1 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Hendrik Woltersdorf1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande7 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen7 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande10 Sep