List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geert Vanderkelen Date:August 31 2009 11:34am
Subject:Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.
View as plain text
On Aug 31, 2009, at 13:20, Manoj Burande wrote:
..
> After all configuration done (on both server) I am trying to start the
> mgmt using the
> following command as(on both server),
>
> [root@test mysql-cluster]# ndb_mgmd --initial
> --connect-string=nodeid=1,192.168.1.125:1186,192.168.1.107:1186

Only start the first one with --initial, the second one you start
normally.
It's indeed still a pain..

mgm1: ndb_mgmd --initial -f ..
mgm2: ndb_mgmd -f ..

Try if that works. You'll want to remove all the binary-config-cached
files removed first.

Also:
  http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=46488

Cheers,

Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen, MySQL Senior Support Engineer
Sun Microsystems GmbH     Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028

Thread
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande31 Aug
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen31 Aug
    • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Johan Andersson31 Aug
      • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande1 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Hendrik Woltersdorf1 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande7 Sep
Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Geert Vanderkelen7 Sep
  • Re: Unable to configuring multiple Management nodes.Manoj Burande10 Sep