List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Skold Date:July 1 2004 9:43am
Subject:Re: setting up mysql cluster on smallish machines
View as plain text
Hi Javier!

MySQL Cluster is planned to be a beta release in MySQL 4.1 and
production ready as part of 5.0.

BR
-- Martin

--
Martin Sköld, Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com
Office: +46 (0)730 31 26 21

Thread
setting up mysql cluster on smallish machinesJimmy Brake30 Jun
  • Re: setting up mysql cluster on smallish machinesJavier Ramos30 Jun
    • Re: setting up mysql cluster on smallish machinesJimmy Brake30 Jun
    • Re: setting up mysql cluster on smallish machinesDevananda30 Jun
      • Re: setting up mysql cluster on smallish machinestulin30 Jun
      • Re: setting up mysql cluster on smallish machinesMartin Skold1 Jul
  • Re: setting up mysql cluster on smallish machinesJavier Ramos1 Jul
    • Re: setting up mysql cluster on smallish machinesMartin Skold1 Jul