List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Sturm Date:July 1 2009 1:40pm
Subject:RE: Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB table
View as plain text
I have, but not with ndbd --initial.  Did you use --initial?

Next steps (in order) that I intend to try (only the first can be done without downtime):

- ndbd --initial/rolling restart
- full shutdown/startup
- full shutdown/ndbd --initial/ndb_restore
- mysqldump

Thread
Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul
  • Re: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJonas Oreland1 Jul
    • RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul
      • Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableHendrik Woltersdorf1 Jul
        • RE: Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul
          • Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableHendrik Woltersdorf1 Jul
            • RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul
              • Re: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJohn David Duncan1 Jul
  • Re: Cannot drop or create NDB tableTobias Asplund1 Jul
    • Re: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJohan Andersson1 Jul
    • RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul