List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Sturm Date:July 1 2009 1:24pm
Subject:RE: Cannot drop or create NDB table
View as plain text
We did give that a try, yes:

	[root@dbs01 ~]# /opt/mysql/bin/ndb_drop_table contest_entry -d
promodb
	Dropping table contest_entry...
	723: No such table existed

	NDBT_ProgramExit: 1 - Failed

One of the API nodes is also logging an error:

	090630 22:51:39 [ERROR] NDB: failed to setup table
promodb.contest_entry, error: 723, No such table existed

Related or not, all our problems seemed to start after this error:

	090630 12:00:20 [ERROR] NDB Binlog: logging of table
./fsdb/bonus_audit_log with BLOB attribute and no PK is not supported

Other ideas?  This isn't a production system, so I know I can mysqldump
what's there, shut down and rebuild.  But I'm afraid of what happens if
I encounter the same problem on a critical system.

Thread
Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul
  • Re: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJonas Oreland1 Jul
    • RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul
      • Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableHendrik Woltersdorf1 Jul
        • RE: Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul
          • Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableHendrik Woltersdorf1 Jul
            • RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul
              • Re: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJohn David Duncan1 Jul
  • Re: Cannot drop or create NDB tableTobias Asplund1 Jul
    • Re: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJohan Andersson1 Jul
    • RE: Cannot drop or create NDB tableJeff Sturm1 Jul