List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Boehm Date:June 22 2009 2:33pm
Subject:RE: How to include only some databases in a cluster?
View as plain text
Hi Yan,
Since MyISAM, InnoDB and NDB are all "table engines", you cannot, AFAIK,
exclude a database from being seen by other API nodes in the cluster.

You could probably engage more strict permissions and turn on
skip_show_database

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/server-system-variables.html#sysv
ar_skip_show_database

-Matthew