List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:September 16 2004 9:21am
Subject:Re: NDBCluster: Table is full
View as plain text
This is a type of config change one can do online if one is careful,
following the "regular" schema.

1. restart ndb_mgmd with new config
2. restart the nodes one by one by issuing in ndb_mgm:
   <id1> restart
   <id2> restart

The upgrade is safe to do online because the memory sizes are increased
(decreasing is a trickier story),

And since these changes do not affect anything regarding the filesystem,
no -i flag is neccessary.  The only thing that the -i flag does is to
clear and reinitialize the filesystem.