List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mikael Ronström Date:September 14 2004 7:52am
Subject:Re: Unable to Start Cluster
View as plain text
Hi Dennis,
This is an extremely common problem that I also get every now and then.
It means that another ndb
process is still running and using the port. In my case usually because
I forgot to clean away my old
cluster test case processes and in some cases because another designer
is using the same machine
for another cluster using the same port numbers.

Rgrds Mikael

2004-09-13 kl. 19.19 skrev Dennis Steele:

> I have tried to start the cluster and I am getting this error:
>
> Unable to setup transporter service port: 28002!
> Please check if the port is already used,
> (perhaps a mgmtsrvrserver is already running)
> globalTransporterRegistry.start_service() failed
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dennis

Mikael Ronström, Senior Software Architect
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Clustering:
http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/04/14/HNmysqlcluster_1.html

Unable to Start ClusterDennis Steele13 Sep
  • Re: Unable to Start ClusterMikael Ronström14 Sep
    • Re: Unable to Start ClusterDennis Steele14 Sep
      • Re: Unable to Start ClusterMagnus Svensson15 Sep
        • Re: Unable to Start ClusterDennis Steele17 Sep
          • Re: Unable to Start ClusterMagnus Svensson25 Sep