List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Devananda Date:June 30 2004 7:52pm
Subject:Re: setting up mysql cluster on smallish machines
View as plain text
I also asked a similar question, but at the extreme opposite end of the
spectrum.
I would guess that no answer means that no one knows for certain yet, as
this product is
very young. Give it a go, hope for the best, run lots of benchmarks, and
let us know the results! :)
Once I can compile the cluster, I'm going to start doing just that myself.

-Devananda