List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tulin Date:September 9 2004 7:46pm
Subject:Production usage of MySQL Cluster?
View as plain text
Hi All,

to make the best possible product, we (MySQL) would very much like to know about
GPL users of MySQL Cluster out there that are using it in (or near)
production.

As we are adding features and fixing problems at a rapid pace we want to make
sure that we prioritize and focus on the right things to accomodate those of
you who are using the product in (or near) production.

So please let me/us know as much as possible about your production setup, and
any issues or feature requests that you have.

Best Regards,

Tomas Ulin

unable to create a clustered tableYogesh Prajapati9 Sep
  • Re: unable to create a clustered tableMikael Ronström9 Sep
    • Re: unable to create a clustered tableYogesh Prajapati9 Sep
      • Production usage of MySQL Cluster?tulin9 Sep
        • Re: Production usage of MySQL Cluster?Chad Martin12 Sep
        • Re: Production usage of MySQL Cluster?James MacLean14 Sep
      • Re: unable to create a clustered tableMikael Ronström9 Sep