List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:nikhilh Date:February 8 2008 10:28am
Subject:foreign key problems
View as plain text
Hi,
I know that Foreign key cannot be implemented in NDBCLUSTER storage engine
but i need a solution which would allow us to implement the foreign key
constraint in our tables. One solution is to write Triggers but we cannot
afford to write triggers as it will affect the performance.
Please let me know if there is any other solution to implement foreign
keys in my tables which use NDBCLUSTER storage engine. Thankyou.

Regards,
Nikhil

Disclaimer:
This e-mail may contain Privileged/Confidential information and is intended only for the
individual(s) named. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. Please notify the sender, if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. Information in this message that does
not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version. Visit us at http://www.harbinger-systems.com/
Thread
foreign key problemsnikhilh8 Feb
  • Re: foreign key problemsJon Stephens8 Feb
    • Re: foreign key problemsGeert Vanderkelen8 Feb
Re: foreign key problemsGeert Vanderkelen8 Feb
  • Re: foreign key problemsNadav Benedek1 Aug
    • Re: foreign key problemsMARK CALLAGHAN1 Aug
    • RE: foreign key problemsAndrew Morgan2 Aug
      • Re: foreign key problemsJon Stephens2 Aug
      • RE: foreign key problemsNadav Benedek2 Aug