List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stewart Smith Date:September 18 2007 8:44am
Subject:Re: NDB Software for OpenBSD
View as plain text
On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 21:25 -0700, Jake Conk wrote:
> I've ran the configure with --with-ndbcluster and it provided most of
> the ndb tools but the one I'm mainly looking for is ndb_mgmd. Is there
> a to just build ndb_mgmd?

before you install... should be storage/ndb/src/mgmsrv/ndb_mgmd

or, in 5.0 ndb/src/mgmsrv/ndb_mgmd

nothing special to just build ndb_mgmd, should be built with --with-ndbcluster
--
Stewart Smith, Senior Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Jumpstart your cluster:
http://www.mysql.com/consulting/packaged/cluster.html

NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk14 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens14 Sep
    • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith18 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith15 Sep