List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jon Stephens Date:September 18 2007 7:08am
Subject:Re: NDB Software for OpenBSD
View as plain text
Jake Conk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've ran the configure with --with-ndbcluster and it provided most of
> the ndb tools but the one I'm mainly looking for is ndb_mgmd. Is there
> a to just build ndb_mgmd?

Not that I'm aware of. If you configure --with-ndbcluster and then
build, the management server binary should be in the mysql/libexec
directory.

--

Jon Stephens - jon@stripped
Technical Writer - MySQL Documentation Team
Stockholm, Sweden
Mobile: +46 (0) 73 677 39 93 (GMT +02.00)
MySQL AB: www.mysql.com

Thread
NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk14 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens14 Sep
    • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith18 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith15 Sep