List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jake Conk Date:September 18 2007 4:25am
Subject:Re: NDB Software for OpenBSD
View as plain text
Hello,

I've ran the configure with --with-ndbcluster and it provided most of
the ndb tools but the one I'm mainly looking for is ndb_mgmd. Is there
a to just build ndb_mgmd?

Thanks for your prompt reply,
- Jake

On 9/14/07, Jon Stephens <jon@stripped> wrote:
> Jake Conk wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I downloaded and compiled the MySQL source and was expecting it to
> > include the ndb software, specifically the ndb managment software but
> > it wasn't included. Where can I get the MySQL NDB software for
> > OpenBSD?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > - Jake
> >
> We don't provide OpenBSD builds, but it's all in the sources.
>
> Use the appropriate -max build script or configure the build with
> --with-ndbcluster, as described at
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-building.html
>
> cheers
>
> jon.
>
> --
>
> Jon Stephens - jon@stripped
> Technical Writer - MySQL Documentation Team
> Stockholm, Sweden
> Mobile: +46 (0) 73 677 39 93 (GMT +02.00)
> MySQL AB: www.mysql.com

Thread
NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk14 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens14 Sep
    • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith18 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith15 Sep