List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stewart Smith Date:September 14 2007 9:42am
Subject:Re: NDB Software for OpenBSD
View as plain text
On Fri, 2007-09-14 at 00:56 -0700, Jake Conk wrote:
> I downloaded and compiled the MySQL source and was expecting it to
> include the ndb software, specifically the ndb managment software but
> it wasn't included. Where can I get the MySQL NDB software for
> OpenBSD?

You need to make sure you ran configure --with-ndbcluster - it's not
built by default.

should all work fine on OpenBSD though.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart@stripped)
http://www.flamingspork.com/

NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk14 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens14 Sep
    • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith18 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith15 Sep