List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jon Stephens Date:September 14 2007 8:25am
Subject:Re: NDB Software for OpenBSD
View as plain text
Jake Conk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I downloaded and compiled the MySQL source and was expecting it to
> include the ndb software, specifically the ndb managment software but
> it wasn't included. Where can I get the MySQL NDB software for
> OpenBSD?
>
> Thanks,
> - Jake

We don't provide OpenBSD builds, but it's all in the sources.

Use the appropriate -max build script or configure the build with
--with-ndbcluster, as described at
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-building.html

cheers

jon.

--

Jon Stephens - jon@stripped
Technical Writer - MySQL Documentation Team

Thread
NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk14 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens14 Sep
    • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith18 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith15 Sep