List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jake Conk Date:September 14 2007 7:56am
Subject:NDB Software for OpenBSD
View as plain text
Hello,

I downloaded and compiled the MySQL source and was expecting it to
include the ndb software, specifically the ndb managment software but
it wasn't included. Where can I get the MySQL NDB software for
OpenBSD?

Thanks,
- Jake
Thread
NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk14 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens14 Sep
    • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJake Conk18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDJon Stephens18 Sep
      • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith18 Sep
  • Re: NDB Software for OpenBSDStewart Smith15 Sep