List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Greg Coleman Date:August 7 2007 10:28am
Subject:Re: 5.0, 64-bit build for OS X on Intel!?
View as plain text
Merci Sebastien,

 I was just checking.

  In the build scripts, it is pretty straight forward. the ndb build
uses the same parameters as the regular build. If the app is 64 , the
cluster should be also.

That being said, I am not using the same build , so his mileage may vary.

Greg

On 07/08/07, Sebastien LELIEVRE <slelievre@tbs-internet.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Greg Coleman a écrit :
> > Did you compile with the --with-ndbcluster option ???
> >

> I would assume he did, as he says in

> ... means to me that the --with-ndbcluster option was indeed specified
> but that cluster binaries were compiled 32-bit only.
>
> IIRC, there is a 64-bit Centos version of MySQL Cluster. Can anyone
> please confirm this ?
>
> (If so, it would mean then it is possible to get a full 64-bit cluster)
>
> Regards,
>
> Sebastien.

Thread
5.0, 64-bit build for OS X on Intel!?Wilersh7 Aug
  • Re: 5.0, 64-bit build for OS X on Intel!?Stewart Smith7 Aug
Re: 5.0, 64-bit build for OS X on Intel!?Greg Coleman7 Aug
  • Re: 5.0, 64-bit build for OS X on Intel!?Sebastien LELIEVRE7 Aug
    • RE: 5.0, 64-bit build for OS X on Intel!?Bond Masuda7 Aug