List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tulin Date:August 27 2004 3:44pm
Subject:Re: ALL READ [was: adding ndb nodes?]
View as plain text

in a sense it is actually is great when confusion like this occurs.  It gives us
the opportunity to improve the cluster further, pointing us to lacking
documentation and to where we should put efforts into verifications in the

Thank you,

Quoting Devananda <devananda@stripped>:

> Oops! Thanks for correcting me, and my apologies for any confusion I may
> have caused.
> Devananda
> Neopets, Inc

adding ndb nodes?Clint Byrum26 Aug
  • Re: adding ndb nodes?Devananda26 Aug
RE: adding ndb nodes?Luke H. Crouch26 Aug
  • Re: adding ndb nodes?Devananda27 Aug
    • ALL READ [was: adding ndb nodes?]Tomas Ulin27 Aug
      • Re: ALL READ [was: adding ndb nodes?]Devananda27 Aug
        • Re: ALL READ [was: adding ndb nodes?]tulin27 Aug
      • Re: ALL READ [was: adding ndb nodes?]Clint Byrum27 Aug
    • Re: adding ndb nodes?Mikael Ronström27 Aug
RE: adding ndb nodes?Luke H. Crouch26 Aug
RE: ALL READ [was: adding ndb nodes?]Alex Wheeler27 Aug
RE: ALL READ [was: adding ndb nodes?]Luke H. Crouch27 Aug