List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Qi Chen Date:August 26 2004 12:07am
Subject:RE: RE: Cluster installation on Solaris 9
View as plain text
Hello, Alex, Jonas and Magnus,

Finally I got a chance to try MySQL cluster installation on our Solaris
9 machine. I downloaded BK code with "bk clone
bk://mysql.bkbits.net/mysql-4.1" command and run "bk -r edit" (Jonas'
new code).  Then I followed Alex's procedure (see attached email message
below).  Both compile and make were successfully completed (although
with some warnings with autoconf command).  I started ndb_mgmd and ndbd
without problems.  No more Bus error with ndbd command.  This is great.

Thank you all your help from Alex, Jonas and Magnus.  Greatly
appreciate!

Qi
---------------
P.S. FYI:
shell> bk clone bk://mysql.bkbits.net/mysql-4.1
shell> cd mysql-4.1
shell> bk -r edit
shell> aclocal; autoheader; autoconf; automake
shell> (cd innobase; aclocal; autoheader; autoconf; automake)
shell> (cd bdb/dist; sh s_all)
shell> ./configure  # Add your favorite options here, e.g.
--with-ndbcluster.  Also specify your own PATH or/and LD_LIBRARY_PATH if
they are not under the default /usr/local directory.
shell> make
shell> make install