List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arjen Lentz Date:August 18 2004 10:35pm
Subject:Re: mysql in Red Hat 9.0 and windows - how to start?
View as plain text
Hi Rajiv,

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 19:12, Rajiv wrote:
> I would like to implement mysql clustering in RedHat Linux-9.0 and
> windows. What are all the files i need to download. I have downloaded
> mysql server RPM with Max for  Linux X86 and
> mysql-4.1.3b-beta-win-src.tar file for windows. What else should I
> download for windows and linux. Kindly assist me how to start this
> stuff.

MySQL Cluster on Windows is not yet supported.
Of course you can run applications on Windows, that connect to a MySQL
server in the cluster. But all cluster nodes (including mysqld
processes) should currently be run on Linux, Solaris or Mac OS X.

For instructions on how to set up MySQL Cluster, see the MySQL manual:
  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/NDBCluster.html

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Technical Writer, Trainer
Brisbane, QLD Australia

Brisbane 6 Sep 2004 (5 days): MySQL & PHP Training
Training,Support,Licenses,T-shirts @ https://order.mysql.com/?ref=marl

Thread
mysql in Red Hat 9.0 and windows - how to start?Rajiv18 Aug
  • Re: mysql in Red Hat 9.0 and windows - how to start?Arjen Lentz19 Aug