List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:August 17 2004 6:41pm
Subject:Re: Problem with management server communication.
View as plain text
Hi,

Also make sure that both hostnames are accessible from both computers.
I.e. that you can ping both lpsdev3-n1 & lpsdev3-n2 from both lpsdev3-n1
& lpsdev3-n2

/Jonas

--
Jonas Oreland, Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com
RE: Problem with management server communication.CHRIS)17 Aug
RE: Problem with management server communication.Alex Wheeler17 Aug
RE: Problem with management server communication.CHRIS)18 Aug
RE: Problem with management server communication.CHRIS)20 Aug