List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ronald Wiplinger Date:August 17 2004 5:08am
Subject:Re: problem Compiling MySQL Cluster source file
View as plain text
On Sunday 15 August 2004 02:12, Gbenga Bello wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Please could some one give a help
>
> I have downloaded the bitkeeper 3.2 with which the guide recommended that
> the mysql cluster source file be compiled. But on installing the bitkeeper
> in Linux Suse 8 it tells me it cannot execute binary file.
>
> Please could anyone give a guide as to what I am doing wrong
> Or is it that latest version of bitkeeper cannot run on Suse 8?
>
> Also In the installation guide of mysql cluster for mysql users, it was
> mentioned that the example configuration is for Suse 9.0, will this work
> for my case since I am running Suse 8

Just be brave enough and chmod 777 than you can execute it. Since you do not
know what is in the bin file, ... you need to brave. (Maybe it formats your
harddisk.) However, it worked  for me!

> I expect to hear from you all today
>
> thanks in advance
>
> COGI

Ronald Wiplinger
Senior Software Engineer
AGP Telecom Co. Ltd.
Tel. (O) +886-2-2741-7890 # 7303, (M) +886-939-77-55-16
(from USA dial (408)253-3153 # 7303)

-----------------------------------------Disclaimer-------------------------------------------------------

This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only. If you
are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this
document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or
otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be
unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of
AGP Telecom Co., Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation, contract
or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which must be
interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.
problem Compiling MySQL Cluster source fileGbenga Bello14 Aug
  • Re: problem Compiling MySQL Cluster source fileMagnus Svensson16 Aug
  • Re: problem Compiling MySQL Cluster source fileRonald Wiplinger17 Aug