List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yong Lee Date:June 30 2006 5:03pm
Subject:RE: cluster replication in 4.1.16
View as plain text
Thanks for the feedback everyone.  I was looking into using the replication
to do point in time recovery to protect against some stability issues I was
seeing with my 4.x setup where the ndb nodes seem to have occasional
problems in recovering from power outages or general server shutdowns.
Oftentimes one node would start but the other wouldn't or they would only
start one at a time or I'd have to resort to re-initializing the data nodes
(yuch).

I guess the way to go is to upgrade my server to take advantage of all the
good work you guys are doing.

thanks again,
Yong.