List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jimmy Guerrero Date:June 30 2006 12:20am
Subject:RE: cluster replication in 4.1.16
View as plain text
Hello,

>Is there a way to make this work without upgrading to a later release ?

If replication is critical feature for you to have, I would strongly
recommend setting up a test environment and taking a look at the latest
release of 5.1 which supports replication.

If anyone has managed to get replication & Cluster to work I the past, I
suspect there was a considerable amount of custom code involved.

Thanks,

Jimmy Guerrero
MySQL

Replication with NDB (under 5.0)Alex Davies24 Jun
  • Re: Replication with NDB (under 5.0)Adam Dixon25 Jun
    • cluster replication in 4.1.16Yong Lee30 Jun
      • RE: cluster replication in 4.1.16Jimmy Guerrero30 Jun
        • RE: cluster replication in 4.1.16Stewart Smith30 Jun
      • Re: cluster replication in 4.1.16Stewart Smith30 Jun
        • Re: cluster replication in 4.1.16Simon Garner30 Jun
          • Re: cluster replication in 4.1.16Stewart Smith30 Jun
            • Re: cluster replication in 4.1.16Simon Garner30 Jun
              • RE: cluster replication in 4.1.16Yong Lee30 Jun
                • RE: cluster replication in 4.1.16Stewart Smith1 Jul