List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nick Gerakines Date:August 11 2004 10:51pm
Subject:A bit of help
View as plain text
Hey folks,
  I'm new to the list and have a few questions. What I'm trying to do is
get a small cluster up and running on 3 boxes I have at home. I've built
4.1 and everything went ok. I'm having some trouble following on the
configuration though. Any advise? I looked through the online docs but
they really don't help much. Also have the admin guide and absorbing as
much as I can. I learn best by example though, can anyone show a simple
config example of how a 3 node cluster works?
 ~ Nick

Thread
A bit of helpNick Gerakines12 Aug