List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:June 23 2004 1:24pm
Subject:Re: Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?
View as plain text
Edit your config.init file and allocate more OperationRecords (one is
needed per row in transaction).

This is a hard limit at this point in time, but will be modified in
coming releases.

Matteo Brancaleoni wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm doing some tests with the cluster, now succesfully
>running onto 2 servers, one with the MGM,DB1 and API,
>the other with DB2.
>
>I was running a test script that DELETE * FROM table,
>then inserts 10k records, then do a count, and go
>on from start.
>
>after a while I got the temp error 233 from ndbcluster
>"Out of operation records in transaction coordinator"
>
>restarting the api (mysql server) or the cluster itself
>didn't helped.
>
>What that could mean?
>
>Matteo

Thread
Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?Matteo Brancaleoni23 Jun
  • Re: Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?Tomas Ulin23 Jun
    • Re: Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?Brancaleoni Matteo23 Jun
      • Re: Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?Tomas Ulin23 Jun