List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matteo Brancaleoni Date:June 23 2004 10:01am
Subject:Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm doing some tests with the cluster, now succesfully
running onto 2 servers, one with the MGM,DB1 and API,
the other with DB2.

I was running a test script that DELETE * FROM table,
then inserts 10k records, then do a count, and go
on from start.

after a while I got the temp error 233 from ndbcluster
"Out of operation records in transaction coordinator"

restarting the api (mysql server) or the cluster itself
didn't helped.

What that could mean?

Matteo
--
Matteo Brancaleoni <mbrancaleoni@stripped>
Espia - Emmegi Srl

Thread
Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?Matteo Brancaleoni23 Jun
  • Re: Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?Tomas Ulin23 Jun
    • Re: Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?Brancaleoni Matteo23 Jun
      • Re: Out of operation records in transaction coordinator ?Tomas Ulin23 Jun