List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luke H. Crouch Date:August 9 2004 8:42pm
Subject:RE: MySQL NDB Cluster Installation
View as plain text
the instructions for building from source are the same as building regular mysql from
source. except that you need to include --with-ndbcluster as one of your configs...

the instructions for building from source are located in the mysql manual:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Installing_source.html

hope that helps,
-L